Quality Door Service provides garage door spring repair and installation services to homeowners in the Houston, TX area.
Your garage door springs are responsible for lifting your garage door. The torsion springs are on a shaft above the door while your extension springs run alongside the door. We can repair, replace or install both. You might have a broken garage door spring if:
- Your garage door cables are broken
- Your garage door goes up six inches and stops
- You hear a loud bang in your garage from a spring breaking
- Your torsion spring has a two-inch gap in it
- Your garage door is bent at the top
- Your garage door is crooked when it goes up and down
We recommend upgrading to a two-spring system if you only have a single torsion spring. A secondary spring will prevent your door from dropping and causing damage in the event that the other spring breaks. Get in touch with us today to arrange your garage door spring installation or repair appointment.
Discover the benefits of having two springs on your garage door
Quality Door Service completes garage door spring installation and repair projects in Houston, TX. Having two springs in your garage door is beneficial because:
- It prevents wear
- It makes sure your garage door doesn't slam shut when a single spring breaks
- It allows you to lift the garage door up manually when one spring breaks
- It extends the life of your springs
Choose Quality Door Service when you need garage door spring repair assistance. We'll repair or replace your springs in the blink of an eye.